Happy Stitches (New Year) 2015!
My list of projects grew over the holidays. It includes knitting, crocheting, sewing, and a few other hand crafts. First, I must complete a few ongoing works in progress (WIPs) that have languished in the WIP pile long enough.
I plan to try a few new things, organize what I have, and commit to sharing with you more often this year: I cannot wait to get started!
But, first, here’s my plan (resolutions) for 2015.
- I will learn to sew braziers (thanks to the Craftsy: Learn it. Make it. sale).
- I will learn a few new tricks to incorporate into my sewn bags.
- I will continue to learn how to fit clothing more efficiently.
- I plan to implement a knit sock-of-the-month club style monthly stitching exercise to reduce my stash. I will randomly grab a ball or two from the stash and stitch a new pair of socks each month.
- I plan to write up new and exciting sock and other knit garment patterns.
- I will pick up the hook more often and add a pineapple to every room.
- I will organize and update my studio.
- I will share more regularly on my blog.
- I will update my Ravelry queue and make sure each and every project is represented well.
My hands will not be idle in 2015. Will yours? I hope the new year brings you love, prosperity, and lots of stitches!
- What’s on your 2015 project list?
- Do you have a 2015 plan?
- Will you learn something new in 2015?