Top 10 insights found in my Twitter feed
I like to learn and I love to glean insights from my Twitter feed. Every day brings a new nugget of knowledge into my stream. Today was particularly wonderful!
- @SchoolmarmDE hits it right when she announces her intent to “sit in air-conditioning & #knit.” Nothing wrong with that at all. (July 3, 2012)
- @SagefemmeSB reminds us that “midwives use to #knit when caring for women in labour.” A knowledge nugget heard via BBC – Radio 2. (July 3, 2012)
- @SalamanderDream finished a sweater. Read all about it here: http://salamanderdreams.blogspot.ca/2012/07/finished-knit-azami.html?spref=tw Gorgeous workwomanship! (July 3, 2012)
- @wildflowerwool shared what we were all thinking, “Thank goodness it is #knitting time!!” (July 3, 2012)
- @druchunas just created “the Arctic Lace Luxury yarn Club on @ruzuku. Wanna know more?” Then, visit http://sheeptoshawl.com/arctic-lace-luxury-yarn-club/ (July 3, 2012) And, she shared the word of the day on July 2, 2012: paracosm. Can you define it?
- @Lahongrais will be guest blogging on @QuixoticKatie ‘s blog. Watch for it here: http://www.katiesalidas.com/2012/05/minnie-lahongrais-my-journey-in-world.html (July 3, 2012)
- @YarnHarlot notified her 25, 422 followers that, on June 30, 2012, she was “Spinning and drinking wine in the backyard. Yeah. It’s pretty lovely. pic.twitter.com/tzk8uSEM“
- @BlackTrillium added a new lovely to her offerings “Sock Yarn Blackberry Pebble Sock by BlackTrilliumetsy.me/LWES9Q” (July 3, 2012)
- @yarnmarketnews announced that “Vogue Knitting reports that there are only 400 copies of Vogue Knitting Crochet left in the warehouse! fb.me/PFGRFOKT.” Be quick to get yours! (July 2, 2012)
- @AllFreeKnitting “Blog: Brand New Pattern: Dainty Lace Tank Top http://bit.ly/P7VCfO
#knitting #craft” How pretty is that? (July 3, 2012)
What did you learn from your Twitter feed today?